Jazz In The Garden
Toledo Botanical Garden, Thursdays, 6:30 p.m.
No Reservations Required.
Fee: $10 (Metroparks Members $5). Cash Only at the gate.
Parking at the Bancroft Street entrance; disabled parking at Elmer Drive entrance.
Warm summer nights and cool jazz in the garden. This season, once again, features some of the best regional artists. We’ll have food trucks on site. Bring your friends/family and enjoy music in nature. Bring a chair/blanket.
- July 8 – Toledo Jazz Orchestra - Cancelled due to weather forecast
- July 15 – Chefs of Dixieland - Cancelled due to weather forecast
- July 22 – Kim Buehler & Friends
- July 27 - Rescheduled Concert performing Toledo Jazz Orchestra
- July 29 – Ramona Collins Quintet
- August 3 – Rescheduled Concert performing Chefs of Dixieland
- August 5 – Gene Parker Quintet w/Lauren Smith
- August 12 – Zen Zadravek Quartet
- August 19 – Mike Lorenz Trio
- August 26 – Travis Aukerman’s Spruce & Mahogany Trio
- September 2 – Chris Buzzelli’s Quartet
- September 9 – Maloney Quintet
Metroparks Members can purchase two tickets and receive 50% off the ticket price. You will need to show your Metroparks Membership card at admission to receive the discount. (Metroparks will not be able to check memberships or provide duplicate membership cards due to the drive-up ticketing.) For membership information please call 419-407-9712.
Please note that on Thursdays, July 8 through September 9, Toledo Botanical Garden will close to the public beginning at 1 p.m. to set-up for Jazz in the Garden.
Sponsored by Citizens Campaign for Metroparks, Metroparks Toledo Foundation, Metroparks Members and Buckeye CableSystem.