Virtual Jazz in the Garden
Presenting Virtual Jazz in the Garden. COVID large gathering restrictions can’t keep the long standing Toledo tradition of Jazz in the Garden down. This season’s lineup is brought to you “live virtually” in its usual time slot of Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.! Plan a patio party in your own backyard with the people you share a household with or relax in the comfort of your home. Log in and enjoy the amazing lineup of bands.
Brought to you by Proud Metroparks Members and the Metroparks Toledo Foundation. Learn more and become a member today at www.metroparkstoledofoundation.org.
- July 9 Toledo Jazz Orchestra Quintet
- July 16 Cakewalkin' Jass Band
- July 23 The Lori LeFevre Group
- July 30 Ramona Collins Group
- August 6 Gene Parker Quintet
- August 13 Quartet Bernadette
- August 20 Los Gatos
- August 27 Quick Quintet
- September 3 Chris Buzzelli Quartet
- September 10 Talking Ear
Toledo Jazz Orchestra Quintet
Performances can be seen each week by tuning into:
- Metroparkstoledo.com/jazz on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- WGTE FM 91 Jazz Spectrum w/Fritz Byers on Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- WGTE TV HD WGTE Presents Series on Sundays at 7 p.m.