Design Your Adventure
Request a Metroparks Program.
Whether it’s for a small group or a school trip, Metroparks can help you get outdoors, learn new skills and explore your natural and cultural history in the Metroparks. We also come to your classroom* to connect students to nature and learn the core sciences, local history and social sciences.
Click Here to review all of the programs we have to offer your school or group. When you’ve chosen your program(s) and reviewed the guidelines below, complete the online form, click SUBMIT and we'll follow up within one week.
You can also call us at 419-407-9789 with any questions or for help designing your programs.
- A minimum of 10 participants (or payment for 10) is required for booking a program.
- Submit your request at least 8 weeks out from your desired program date. Programs requested within 8 weeks are subject to an additional $2 per person fee** and might not be accommodated.
- Dates book fast, especially in spring and fall. Request your program up to a year ahead.
- Submitting this request does not book your program. Once your request is received, it will be reviewed for approval, confirmed with you, and then booked.
- Full payment, or purchase order from your school, is due 8 weeks prior to the program. Lack of payment by that 8th week will result in a $2 per person fee**. If no payment is received by the 2nd week prior to the program, the program will be canceled. Full payment from schools that have submitted a PO as instructed is due within 30 days following the program.
- Your number of participants is required for booking and cannot be exceeded. We recommend booking with your known or estimated maximum number of participants. You will have up to 2 weeks prior to the program to be refunded for any decrease in participant numbers. Schools that have provided a PO as instructed may submit final attendance numbers on the program day or within the 7 days following the program day for an adjusted invoice. The final number cannot be below 10 participants (or payment for 10) nor exceed the number established at the time of booking.
- All requested programs run rain or shine. In the event of severe weather or unsafe conditions, Metroparks will make the call on canceling the program and issue a full refund.
- Payment/PO Remittal
Payment CANNOT be accepted AT the program.
Send PO to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made via check or card.
Card: over the phone at 419-407-9789 or in-person with Nick at Wildwood Visitor Center.
Check: made out to "Metroparks Toledo" and sent or brought to:
Attn: Nick Dian
5100 W Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43615
Please include your coordinator's name and the program date on the check.
*Only programs listed with “off-site” as a location option are available at locations not in the Metroparks.
**Effective Jan. 1, 2020.