In his first 15 days of the Trail Challenge, Mike logged 122 miles, so his goal of 150 miles in 30 days is well within sight. In that time, he has also met new walking companions and discovered new parks and trails.
Take the Trail Challenge
Set a Goal and Hit the Trail
Introducing Metroparks Trail Challenge
Runs June 3, 2017 to June 2, 2018
- Set your goal: 50, 100 or 150 miles
- Create your plan to accomplish your goal
- And hike!
More than 400 People Have Registered
Over 400 people signed up in just the first 30 days of the Trail Challenge. Join the fun—Hit the trails!
Trail Challengers receive:
• Participant T-shirt
• Entry into a private Trail Challenge Facebook group
• Invitations to special trail hikes
• Reward—Hiking stick with badge (badges for 50, 100 or 150 miles) completed in one year
• Mile tracking form emailed to you
• Drop off or mail your completed form to Wildwood Preserve Visitors Center by June 30, 2018
• You will be notified when rewards are available for pickup at the Wildwood Visitors Center
Metroparks encourages you to set a stretch goal—a Get Outside Yourself kind of goal. For some, that will be accomplishing the 50 miles. For others, 100 or 150 miles.
Watch for Metroparks Featured Trails. Try a trail in a Metropark you’ve not previously visited.
Accept The Challenge—Hit the trails!