Join the Metroparks Trail Challenge! Sign up, set a goal, and hit the trails for your health and wellbeing, while making friends and memories along the way. Everyone enrolled in the Trail Challenge is invited to participate in a Facebook group to share photos, experiences and words of encouragement to others. As always, ALL miles count toward your goal, regardless of where you choose to recreate – miles in a Metropark, in your neighborhood, a City Park, on vacation or anywhere outdoors that you are purposefully accumulating miles.
Trail Challengers receive:
- Eco-friendly stainless steel water bottle, if you're just renewing for the $5 fee you'll only receive the sticker rewards.
- Metroparks Toledo Trail Challenge sticker
- Opportunity to earn hiking, biking, park stickers and invitations to earn special stickers
- Entry into private Trail Challenge Facebook group
Get Outside Yourself
- Registration Fee: $20 [Register]
- OR Renew your challenge for only $5 [Register]
- Runs: January 1 through December 31, 2023
- Set your goal(s)
How to Earn Stickers [Sticker Catalog]:
- Hiking, walking, running 100 miles: One sticker awarded per 100 miles.
- Biking 100 miles: One sticker awarded per 100 miles.
- Park stickers: Hike every trail at a park and receive a sticker for that park. 19 Metroparks.
- Paddling: Available to those with their own canoe, kayak, or stand up paddleboard. Can also rent a kayak or attend a Metroparks *program.
- Tree climbing: Attend a tree climbing *program.
- Archery: Available to those with their own archery equipment. Participants can also rent archery equipment or attend a Metroparks *program.
- Special Stickers: be on the lookout for special stickers available for a limited time!
*Please bring your Trail Challenge water bottle to the rentals or Metroparks program to receive your sticker! All other stickers will be available at the Manor House front desk during regular business hours.
Download the Tracking Form [Excel] [PDF]
Questions? Contact Ashley Smith at Ashley.Smith@MetroparksToledo.com or 419-265-2920.