Off-leash Dog Area
Metroparks first off-leash dog area at Middlegrounds in downtown Toledo provides separate fenced areas for small and large dogs.
No fee or membership required.
Enjoy the Off-leashed Dog Area by Following These Rules and Regulations
For the safety and health of dogs and people, all dogs using this facility must be:
- Spayed or neutered
- Four months of age or older
Closed When Wet
The dog park is closed after rain until the ground is dry to protect the turf. When it is closed, a notice is pinned to the top of the Glass City and Middlegrounds Metroparks Facebook page and posted under Announcements on the Middlegrounds Dog Park Users Facebook group.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Make sure your pet is well-behaved around other dogs, people and children.
- Dogs may be more aggressive when with other dogs. Watch your dog at all times. If your dog is aggressive, take your dog out of the park.
- Use at your own risk. You are responsible for your dog and any injury your dog imposes on a person or another dog.
- No digging. You must fill any holes your dog digs.
- No more than 3 dogs per individual.
- No food or dog treats inside the off-leash area.
- Visitors under 16 should be accompanied by an adult.
Ranger Phone: (419) 407-9718