Toledo Botanical Garden
Toledo Botanical Garden is a museum for plants.
A museum for plants, Toledo Botanical Garden offers visitors the opportunity to share, discover and enjoy nature’s beauty. With more than 60 acres of display gardens and relevant plant collections, TBG is full of beauty, tranquility and opportunities for exploration and reflection.
Green thumbs come to the Garden to learn more about the varieties of annuals and perennials nestled within the various beds and look for ways to incorporate new ideas into their home landscapes. Art lovers are inspired by the Artisan Village, original sculptures located throughout the Garden and the annual Crosby Festival of the Arts. Music enthusiasts groove to the smooth sounds of local jazz performers during our summer concert series. And children become engaged in our natural world through educational, hands-on plant exploration and pioneer living activities.
There’s truly something for everyone at Toledo Botanical Garden. People of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities are welcome to come explore and enjoy.
Blooming Now For Next Two Week
- Daylilies (Hemerocallis) 400+ varieties near the Perennial Garden.
- Oakleaf Hydrangea (Hydrangea quercifolia) in the Woodland Garden.
- Shasta Daisy (Leucanthemum maximum) in the Artists Village.
- Bee Balm (Monarda didyma) in the Perennial Garden.
Blooming Last Two Weeks of July
- Culver’s Root (Veronicastrum virginicum) in the Perennial Garden.
- Bugbane (Actaea racemose) in the Woodland Garden.
- Globe Thistle (Echinops bannaticus) in the Artists Village.
- Montbretia (Crocosmia ‘Lucifer’) in the Perennial Garden.
Blooming Now All Summer to September
- Nankeen Brown Cotton Gossypium hirsutum Artists Village Hands On Studio
- Sea Holly Blue Glitter Eryngium planum Artists Village Hands On Studio
- Oak Leaf Hydrangea Hydrangea quercifolia Artists Village and Perennial Garden
- Annabelle Hydrangea Hydrangea arborescens Perennial Garden and Walkway to Conference Center
Blooming All Summer to Frost - Annual Bedding Plant Displays
- Red Bed – Elmer Entrance
- Color Wheel Garden – Ohio State Extension/Administration Building
- Pink and Blue Border – Pioneer Cabin
- Orange Shades Bed – Circle Parking Lot Intersection
- Yellow Bed – Circle Parking Lot
- Blue and White Bed - Conference Center
- Hillside Beds – Below Conference Center
Toledo Botanical Garden Artisan Village