Features and Rentals
Effective June 1, 2020, Metroparks will once again allow reservations of indoor and outdoor facilities.
We have updated our guidelines to comply with Responsible ReStart Ohio mandates:
- Reservations may be made up to 365 calendar days in advance, online or by telephone
- Standard cancelation policy applies
- Reservations will be limited to facility maximum guests, allowing for no more than 10 people per table,
with 6 feet of distancing between tables
- Metroparks staff will set-up, tear-down, and sanitize all tables and chairs; a $25 fee applies for indoor
- Additional Metroparks social distancing strategies may impact events – including limited parking
- Rangers will be present to support visitors and ensure compliance. Violations may lead to reduction of
guests, increased social distancing, or in the unlikely case of egregious violations, immediate dismissal
of event without refund.
For complete Responsible ReStart Ohio guidelines applicable to Metroparks Toledo rentals, please visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/Restaurants-and-Bars.pdf
All 'Open Houses' are cancelled.